We are seeking a talented and driven Social Media Marketing Executive to join our creative team in the Philippines. As a Social Media Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of social media campaigns, as well as the day-to-day management of the company’s social media accounts.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about social media as a communication tool and has experience in creating and managing social media campaigns. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop strategies that increase engagement, drive traffic, and generate leads. Your creativity, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills will help you succeed in this role.
• Create and manage social media campaigns across various platforms
• Develop and maintain the company’s social media accounts
• Collaborate with marketing teams to create content and campaigns that align with overall marketing objectives
• Track and analyze social media performance to optimize campaigns and increase engagement
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
• Respond to customer inquiries and feedback on social media platforms
• At least 2 years of experience in social media marketing or related field
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box
• Strong attention to detail and project management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in using social media management tools such as Hootsuite or Buffer
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this position ranges from PHP 18,000 to PHP 70,000, depending on experience and qualifications. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development.
This position is based in the Philippines. If you are an experienced and creative Social Media Marketing Executive with a passion for social media, we encourage you to apply today. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Please submit your resume and cover letter with the form below to apply.