*Must be based in:
At Sotavento Medios, our client relationships are our top priority. We are a digital marketing agency based in Singapore, and we’re looking for a dedicated Business Account Manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software.
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- With at least 7 years of work experience in client relation or customer service
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Can confidently communicate with company clients
- Experience with basic process audit is an advantage.
- Must be professional, self-driven, and organized—and, most of all must be driven by a desire to see clients succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Learner and open-mindedness
- Strong analytical background
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- An avid interest in digital marketing
- Current with the latest trends in social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Communication, Mass Communications, Marketing or in a similar relevance
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Off on Sunday and Public Holidays
A few points about why it’s great to work at Sotavento Medios:
- Entitled to 14 to 28 days of annual leave
- Up to 60 days of hospitalization leave
- Entitled to incentives and Performance Bonuses.
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!