*Must be based in:
Sotavento Medios, a digital marketing agency based in Singapore, is looking to add an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to our incredible team to help ensure we are always delivering above and beyond for our clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- With at least 3 years of work experience in client relation or customer service
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Can confidently communicate with company clients
- Experience with basic process audit is an advantage.
- Must be professional, self-driven, and organized—and, most of all must be driven by a desire to see clients succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Learner and open-mindedness
- Strong analytical background
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- An avid interest in digital marketing
- Current with the latest trends in social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or in a similar relevance
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Off on Sunday and Public Holidays
A few points about why it’s great to work at Sotavento Medios:
- Entitled to 14 to 28 days of annual leave
- Up to 60 days of hospitalization leave
- Entitled to incentives and Performance Bonuses.
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!