In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services. You’ll need a strong attention to detail to maintain appropriate records, prepare required reports and update customer accounts. Each case will provide an opportunity to creatively problem solve ways to address customer issues through various tools and systems. Most importantly, your ability to provide effective and timely resolutions will impact the overall customer experience.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing service orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Min. 7 years of Customer Service experience
- Basic computer skills required
- Customer service skills
- Must have verified internet service (secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection).
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.)
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts.
- Must be professional, self-driven, and organized—and, most of all must be driven by a desire to see clients succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Learner and open-mindedness
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to stay calm and patient when customers are stressed or upset
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- An avid interest in digital marketing
- Current with the latest trends in social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Communication, Mass Communications, Marketing or in a similar relevance
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Off on Sunday and Public Holidays
A few points about why it’s great to work at Sotavento Medios:
- Entitled to 14 to 28 days of annual leave
- Up to 60 days of hospitalization leave
- Entitled to incentives and Performance Bonuses.
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!