*Must be based in:
- Hong Kong
Sotavento Medios, a digital marketing agency based in Singapore, is looking to add a Social Media Marketing specialist to our incredible team to help ensure we are always delivering above and beyond for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Marketing specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Manage a high volume of daily social media posts
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and manage social influencer programs
- Use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- With at least 7 years of work experience in Social Media Marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Must be professional, self-driven, and organized—and, most of all must be driven by a desire to see clients succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Learner and open-mindedness
- Strong analytical background
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- An avid interest in digital marketing
- Current with the latest trends in social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relation or in a similar relevance
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Off on Sunday and Public Holidays
A few points about why it’s great to work at Sotavento Medios:
- Entitled to 14 to 28 days of annual leave
- Up to 60 days of hospitalization leave
- Entitled to incentives and Performance Bonuses.
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!